Dr Subhash Khanna has more than 40 years of experience in the field of General, Laparoscopic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr Khanna has the unique distinction of holding double qualificiations of specializing in the fields of General Surgery and Orthopaedics.
Dr Khanna started his career with the Government of Haryana and served the residents of Haryana for several years before joining hands with Dr Sushil Khurana to setup Kalyani Hospital towards the end of the last century. In the last 40 years of his practice, Dr Khanna has excelled in the fields of General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgeries. Dr Khanna has been the Haryana State President of Indian Medical Association and has been actively involved in philanthropic activities.
- Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Single Port Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (Bariatric Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Surgery
- Laparoscopic Uterine Fibroid Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hystrectomy
- Laser Ano-rectal Surgeries
- Abdominal Trauma Surgery
- Pilonidal Sinus Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Bone Fracture Surgery
- MBBS from PGI, Rohtak 1975
- MS (General Surgery) from PGI Rohtak, 1989
- D.Ortho from PGI Rohtak, 1986
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro-Endo Surgeons (FIAGES)
- Total Experience of more than 40 years
- Gurgaon General Hospital, Govt of Haryana 1986 – 98
- Kalyani Hospital, 1998- to date
- Has done more than 30,000 surgeries
MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Past President Haryana IMA
- Poster presentation at World Laparoscopy Congress, Singapore in 2000 on No Clip, No Lagature Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Past President of Gurgaon IMA
- Member of FIAGES
- Pioneer of Laparoscopic Surgery in Gurgaon
Dr Subhash Khanna removed ovarian tumour weighing 9 kg from this patient while preserving the ovaries. This is currently the largest ovarian tumour recorded. Watch the Video.
Patients from all corners of the world come to Gurgaon for their treatment. Kalyani Hospital ranks amongst the top hospitals in India which are attracting International patients.