Dr Rashmi Khurana is a leading and one of the most experienced paediatrician and child specialist in Gurgaon. She is currently working with Kalyani Hospital, Gurgaon as Senior Child Specialist.
Dr Khurana has more than years of experience and is well versed in managing all kinds of problems in children. She is a graduate from prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical Collge, New Delhi and has DCH in Child Health from PGI Rohtak, Haryana.
Dr Rashmi Khurana has widely travelled to various countries in the world and has also studied their delivery system in Pediatircs. She is expert in taking care of low weigh babies, premature babies, management of new born child in NICU and taking care of common problems in children like cold, cough, fever etc.
- Fever in Children
- Cough and Cold in Children
- Low Weight Baby Management
- Management of Premature Babies in NICU
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi 1976
- DCH from PGI Rohtak, 1980
- Member of Indian Association of Paediatrician
- Total Experience of more than 44 years
- Kalyani Hospital, Gurgaon
- Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon
MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Member of Haryana IMA
- Member of Association of Paediatricians
- Member of Gurgaon IMA
Dr Subhash Khanna removed ovarian tumour weighing 9 kg from this patient while preserving the ovaries. This is currently the largest ovarian tumour recorded. Watch the Video.
Patients from all corners of the world come to Gurgaon for their treatment. Kalyani Hospital ranks amongst the top hospitals in India which are attracting International patients.