Dr. Namit gupta is a senior consultant neurologist with an experience of 12 years in the field of neurology. He has done his DM – Neurology from Grant Medical College and Sir J.J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (one of the premiere and top 10 medical institutes of india).
He is an esteemed neurologist who brings the highest quality health care services and the best results in the field of neurosciences. He has experience in treating migraine & headache disorders, epilepsy, stroke, parkinson’s disease, dementia, movement disorders, neuro-muscular disorders, cervical & lumbar spondylosis, backache, sleep disorders, multiple sclerosis and many more. He has vast experience in neurophysiological procedures (ncv & emg) and eeg, having performed more than 50,000 cases. He is a member of indian academy of neurology and fellow of academy of general education and has active participation in various national and international neurology conferences.
- Stroke Management
- Movement Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cervical Spine Problems
- EEG, EMG, NCV
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, 2006
- MD (Medicine) from S P Medical College and Hospital, Bikaner, 2009
- DM (Neurology) from Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 2012
- Total Experience of more than 15 years
- Neurologist at Max Hospital, Gurgaon
- Neurologist at Aryan Hospital, Gurgaon
- Neurologist at Miracles Medclinic, Gurgaon
MEMBERSHIPS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Honour of Rustagi Ratan given by Rustagi community
- Cleared D.M (Neurology) examination with 3rd position in Maharashtra University.
- Cleared M.B.B.S in First class with distinction from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE).
- Secured 11th rank Combined Medical Services, UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
Dr Subhash Khanna removed ovarian tumour weighing 9 kg from this patient while preserving the ovaries. This is currently the largest ovarian tumour recorded. Watch the Video.
Patients from all corners of the world come to Gurgaon for their treatment. Kalyani Hospital ranks amongst the top hospitals in India which are attracting International patients.